Character dining is a term used within restaurants at all Disney parks to denote that characters from the world of Disney will be available for guest interactions.
These interactions may take the form of walking around the restaurant and going to every table to take photographs and sign autographs, or could mean a fixed photo point within the restaurant with a specific character and photopass photographer.
The characters which are at each restaurant may vary every day or could be a guaranteed specific set. The list below contains details of each character dining restaurant in the parks.
- Auberge de Cendrillon (princess characters)
- Plaza Gardens (breakfast only, characters vary)
- Cafe Mickey (characters vary)
- Inventions (lunch and dinner, brunch on Sundays, characters vary)
Walt Disney World
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom, princess characters)
- The Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom, Winnie the Pooh characters)
- Garden Grill (EPCOT, Chip ‘n’ Dale and friends)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (EPCOT, princess characters)
- Hollywood & Vine (Hollywood Studios, Disney Junior characters or Minnie and friends)
- Tusker House (Animal Kingdom, Donald Duck and friends)
- 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian hotel, characters vary depending on meal)
- Story Book Dining at Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge resort, Snow White characters)
- Chef Mickey’s (Contemporary Resort, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald)
- ‘Ohana (Polynesian Village Resort, Lilo, Stitch and friends)
- Cape May Cafe (Beach Club Resort, breakfast only, Minnie and friends)
- Garden Grove (Swan hotel, breakfast only, characters vary)
- Good Morning Breakfast (Four Seasons, breakfast only Thursdays and Saturdays, Goofy and friends)
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast (Trattoria al Forno Disney’s BoardWalk, breakfast only, Flynn Rider, Rapunzel, Prince Eric and Ariel)
- Breakfast à la Art (Riviera Resort, breakfast only, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy)